Add or Change your Logo in the HG Software
The logo you use must either be a .jpg or a .gif file. The logo should be sized to approximately 300px width.
Resize Your Logo
- Find the logo on your computer.
- Right click your logo file, click Open With and select Paint.
- At the top left of the Paint program, click Resize.
- In the "resize and skew" window, under "Resize By" make sure to select pixels.
- Change the Horizontal dimensions to 300 or 350. Note: 300-350 is average. If your logo is a unique shape, you may need to try different "horizontal" dimensions.
- The vertical dimensions will change automatically. Click OK.
- Click File > Save As and select JPEG Picture
- Save the file under Documents\HomeGauge\References.
If you have a logo in a computer format but are not sure which format or you do not know how to resize an image, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Use the Logo in HG Software
- In the HomeGauge Software, click File > Printing Options
- Click on the tab labeled Logos
- Click on the first row, slot #1.
- Click the wrench (edit) button in the lower right.
- Browse your computer until you find where your logo image is stored.
- Click the logo and select open.
- Click OK on the Printing Options window.
Watch this video for a step by step!