Automatically Include a Document in a Report
The ability to attach a document to all of your reports by default can come in handy if you have a document that you like to hand out to every client.
- Click on the General Info section on the left side of your software.
- Above the comment area, click on the magic wand button.
- In the new window, scroll to find a comment with a Y in the Auto column. This comment is usually named Comment Key. Click the comment to highlight it.
- In the upper-right of the window, click the wrench button to edit the comment.
- Click the paperclip button in the top-center of the window. This is used to include a document with the comment
- Click the orange plus (+) button to add an attachment.
- Navigate to the document you want to attach and click Open.
- Provide a name for the attachment and click OK.
- Once back at the Attach Documents List window, click on the attachment to highlight it and click OKand close the Select Comments window. You will notice that there is now a "1" next to the Attach Documents button. Click OK.
- Click the Save T button or go to File > Save Template to save the changes for the future.
This document will now be automatically attached to reports when this template is used.