Use the Report Fill Feature
The Report Fill feature is used to show the same information in multiple reports. Use it to get a head-start when starting a report.
To Create the Report Fill
- Make the changes in the report that you would like to appear with Report Fill.
- In the top-level menu, click Report > Save Report Fill.
- The Select Sections window will appear. Give the report fill a name.
- Choose the sections you would like to become part of the Report Fill. You can click Select All to choose all sections at once.
- Click OK.
To Apply the Report Fill
- Start a report, then click Report > Apply Report Fill.
- Select the report fill you would like to apply and click OK.
- Select the sections you would like to apply it to and click OK.
To apply multiple Report Fills to a single report, just follow the steps 1-3 for each of them.