Each HomeGauge Essential Website or Custom Website build includes two hosted email inboxes. This article will show you how to set up your email inboxes on your phone or tablet and apps such as Microsoft Outlook and Apple Mail.
Rackspace Support Center
Log in to the Rackspace Support Center using the email login credentials provided to you by your Project Manager.
Click Set Up Email in the Tools section at the top of the page.
Select which device you would like to set up.
Computer Email Inbox Setup
- Select Windows or MacOS, depending on which operating system you are running.
- Select the email client you are using (ex: Outlook, Apple Mail)
Windows Users: Select IMAP if you are given a choice between IMAP and POP. This will affect the directions you see next.
Mac Users: Please select the correct version of your operating system. If you are unsure which version you are running, click the Apple log in the top left corner of your screen, then click About This Mac. You will find the version listed next to "Mac OS." If you are running a version higher than 10.12, please choose Sierra.
- Follow the directions exactly as they are listed. The steps will show you the information you need to enter into each field.
Phone/Tablet Email Inbox Setup
- Select the type of device you are using (Android users will choose their brand of device, Blackberry users will select their operating system)
- When asked how you would like to connect to the mail server, choose IMAP
Please don't choose mobile sync. This will give you the incorrect directions. You need the IMAP directions to continue setup.
- Select the mail client that you would like to setup
- Follow the directions exactly as they are listed. The steps will show you the information that you need to enter into each field.
If you need any help during the setup process, please contact our Web Services team at email@example.com, and one of our team members can help walk you through that.