When your home inspector delivers your inspection report, it is viewable on the HomeGauge dashboard. You may need to save the report onto your PC, print it for your records, or forward it to another person. Follow the directions below to learn how to save or print your report.
Saving or Printing Your Report
- Log onto your Dashboard at https://www.homegauge.com/getmyreport with the login credentials provided to you by your home inspector. If you cannot find your login credentials, click here to reset your password.
- Once logged in, click Inspection Details for the property with the report you wish to print or save.
- Locate the link for the inspection report. Click it to go into the report.
- In the upper menu above the report, click Download.
If you do not see the banner at the top of the report, click the menu button by your name and look for the options in the drop-down menu instead!
- You will be prompted to view or save a PDF.
- View PDF: Your browser will open the report as a PDF. Use the included viewing tools, usually at the top of the screen, to print or save the PDF.
- Save PDF: Depending on your computer settings, the PDF may automatically save to a folder, or you may be prompted to name and save the file in a particular location.
Sharing Your Report and Accessing it Later
When viewing your report, you will see a bar at the top of the screen with Download and Share options. Note: Sometimes, you may not have the option to Email the report. See the tip box below for instructions on requesting that the inspector forward a copy on your behalf.
- Download - This will allow you to view or save a PDF copy of the report.
- Share- Send a link to the report to one or more recipients. A unique password to access the report is included in the email. You can edit the subject and message before clicking Send Email.
If your inspector has forwarding disabled, you can still request that the document be forwarded. Click the Forward button, and a request form will open. You can edit the subject and message before clicking "Send Email".