With your HomeGauge One Subscription, you can manage payment methods and subscriptions. This article covers changing billing frequency, adding a new card, cancel subscription, and handling BuildFax purchases.
Manage Payment Methods
- From the menu generally located on the left-hand side, click Account Settings > License/Services
- Click the blue link, Manage Payment Methods and Services.
Add New Card
- Select Add New.
- Enter card details and select Add.
- Choose whether to set the card as primary or backup and select Add.
If you need to cancel your subscription or services, please contact HomeGauge Support.
Renew Cancelled/Suspended Subscription
Buildfax purchases are recorded throughout the month on a dedicated HomeGauge subscription associated with your account – you don’t need to do anything to set up this subscription, its created automatically after you purchase a Buildfax report for the first time, and you are charged on the first of the month for all purchases in the last month.
Managing BuildFax Plan
- Log In to the Inspector Dashboard
- Select “Account Settings” from the side menu
- Select “License & Services” from the drop down menu
- Select the “Manage Payment Methods and Services” link
- From your listed plans, select “Buildfax Usage”
NOTE: If you don’t see it on the main page, select “See all your subscriptions”
- From here, you can manage your plans payment
View Past Usages
- To view past usages, navigate to the Manage Payment Methods and Services window
- Select “Billing History”
- Located month for which you want to view Buildfax information
- Select “Download” to download a PDF Copy of the Invoice
- Select “View Usage” to download a PDF document of individual usage