You should rate your inspector if you had a particularly impressive inspection. Inspectors rely on word of mouth and can showcase reviews from past customers on their profiles. Potential customers can view these reviews when choosing a home inspector. You can follow these directions to rate your inspector.
Rating your Home Inspector
- Log onto your HomeGauge Dashboard.
- Locate your name in the top right area of your browser and hover over it. If you are on a mobile device, click the Menu button.
- Click My Inspectors.
- You can find your home inspector from the list and click the link Review Your Inspector.
- Use the slider to gauge how likely you would recommend your home inspector.
- Add any comments or suggestions that you would like.
- Click Submit Survey.
Once submitted, reviews are not editable. So, please choose your words carefully to leave a review. Anything submitted will be seen by your home inspector and potentially the public at large.